Teaching Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201 | May 3-4 2017
Location: Dallas, TX (Residence Inn Dallas DFW Airport South) This course focuses on "prevention" and will equip trainers to teach Healthy Boundaries 101 Fundamentals & 201 Beyond Basics. The course is designed for those who are designated by their judicatory or organization to train clergy and spiritual teachers about healthy boundaries.
May 03, 2017 08:00 AM
May 04, 2017 05:00 PM
|Registration Status||Open - Register Now!|
|Contact Name||Carolyn Scott Brown|
|Add event to calendar||
Description: This course focuses on "prevention" and will equip trainers to teach Healthy Boundaries 101 Fundamentals & 201 Beyond Basics. The course is designed for those who are designated by their judicatory or organization to train clergy and spiritual teachers about healthy boundaries. Whether new or experienced to this training assignment, participants in the course will deepen their own understanding of the issues, explore new challenges, and expand their options for training others.
- Prepare trainers to teach Healthy Boundaries 101 & 201 with practices for effective training.
- Analysis of emerging issues for healthy boundaries and ministry, e.g. social media.
- Review healthy boundaries fundamentals.
- Strengthen training skills to increase confidence in presenting this material.
Who Should Participate?
This course is recommended for experienced trainers and also those who have background in healthy boundaries and clergy misconduct topics; people who are training other faith leaders; those seeking a refresher or new material on boundaries.
Training Fee Includes:
- $750 registration fee (early-bird registration until March 31)
- $850 registration fee (after March 31, 2017)
- Group discounts ($650 per person) are given to groups of 4 or more from the same congregation, organization, or conference/region.
An agenda is issued upon registration. The training times will be:
- Wednesday, May 3 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Thursday, May 4 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM